I would like to get Butt Implants with Fat Grafting and Breast Implants. How long should I wait between surgeries?

I would like to get butt implants with fat grafting & then breast implants. Is there a specific wait time? Can I get them both at the same time? Or should I wait a few months in between?

Combination surgery of buttock implants/fat transfer and breast implants?

+1
Depending upon several factors, mainly your overall health, you may be able to have them all done at once.  However, I typically do not recommend fat transfer at the time of buttock implants because the fat needs to be placed into the muscle right where the implant sits.  If the fat resides within the pocket of the implant and/or is mistakenly injected into the implant, not only will it not survive but it becomes much more likely to get infected.  If spacing the surgeries out, then I recommend my patients wait at least six weeks for adequate strength of the healing wounds before being positioned on the operating table with pressure on the previous implants.  Glad to help.  

Timing for Procedures

+1
I would recommend you consider the BBL procedure first.  After six months of healing, if you are not happy with your resultant volume, you can consider buttock implants.  Depending on your anatomy, you may or may not have enough fat to achieve your goals.  You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Sequencing of cosmetic surgery all about your own priorities

+1
You should have the surgery you want more as your first surgery.  Having said that you should also realize that breast augmentation is more predicatable in outcome compared to fat injections in buttocks.  In breast augmentation you get what is desired and predicted.  It is not possible to predict fat graft take after an injection.  Variable amount of injected fat gets lost.  

Vasdev Rai, MD

+1
I would perform the fat grafting first to optimize graft take.  I would place the implants later.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.