How Long to Wait Between Surgeries? Which First?

I was planning to have a major urogynecological surgery and a browlift and chin implant in the same month. If I can't, I will have to wait over a year.I am worried about complications. I am in my early 30s and healthy, but anemic. I have a month for down time before I go back to work. I don't know which one to do first and how long to wait between surgeries. I will be on lifting and other restrictions for the UG surgery for 12 weeks. I am hoping that I can do them both, but I want to be safe.

Chin implant, brow lift

+1

Chin implant and browlift could be done in the same setting, with or without general anesthesia. Recovery time is usually very short, only few days. Your UG surgery could be performed simultaneously, cosmetic surgery should precede your UG srgery to reduce the incident of cross contamination. Prophilactic antbiotic therapy would reduce the chances of infection, the advantage is while you are recovering from UG surgery, you are out of public eyes and do not need to explain about your facial surgeries. If you decided to do them separately it is a good idea to have your cosmetic surgery first. Six weeks of interval is enough.   

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

+1

Over the internet very hard to advise. We do not know your medical condition or the level of anemia. Best to have a normal blood count before any surgery. At least I would not operate upon you from the very limited history you have given. 

Delay Between Facial and GYN Surgery

+1

Not knowing what will be done during the GYN surgery you should ask your surgeons this question. However, I would suggest that the facial surgery be done last, so the face is not injured while administering anesthesia for your GYN procedure.