How Long Should I Wait to Start the Hcg Diet After TT Procedure?

I am 3 weeks PO from TT.When would be the best time for me to begin the a diet regimen such as the HCG Diet this is a low calorie diet. I would like to lose only about 20 pounds more, this diet has worked for me in the past and I have keep ed the weight off, but I still want to lose my last 15-20 stuborn pounds... How long should iwait before i begin this diet?

Dieting After A Tummy Tuck

+2

Before embarking on any diet after a tummy tuck, you want to make sure you are past the critical healing period. I have my patients wait for six weeks after surgery before taking appetite suppressant medication or starting on a diet.