How Long Should I Wait to Have Sex After Implants and Lipo?

How long should i wait to have sex after breast implants, lower tummy and rear end liposculpture?

Sex after implants

+1

I try to have my patients refrain from acitivities that will raise their heart rate too much for at least 3-4 weeks but usually sexual activity for about 6 weeks.

Sex and Surgery

+1

Dear Losgalos,

The standard answer is about six weeks. Recovery can be individualized based on how well you are healing. Speak with your surgeon to see if you can increase your activity at this time. I hope this helps.

Dr. ES

Sex after plastic surgery

+1

My opinion is that the tummy part will be the limiting factor. Usually, full activities can be resumed after about 6 weeks. You should discuss with your surgeon for more specifics.

Sexual activity and breast augmentation, liposuction

+1

I advise my patients to wait at least 3 weeks after surgery, but your surgeon may have a specific recommendation based upon your particular procedure.

I suggest checking with his or her office and following their instructions to avoid complications and ensure the best possible outcome. Good luck

Nina S. Naidu, MD, FACS

Waiting Period for Sex after Abdomen and Back Lipo / Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear Losgalos in Sd, I salute your dedication and drive!

I would advise you consult with your Plastic surgeon and see what he/she suggests.

In my opinion, there is no point in placing an artificial S-day deadline on you. If you are ready and want to have sex (and are not forced into it) and as long as you have protective sensation and use common sense you should be fine. It would take a lot of mis-directed effort on your part to hurt anything.

Sexual activity following plastic or cosmetic surgery

+1

I would first ask your surgeon for their specific recommendations regarding post operative activity and limitations. Generally speaking, gentle sexual activities can resume at 6 weeks but this can vary depending on the extent of the surgical procedures.