How long does one wait to see the full results of Botox once you have had your first treatment with botox?

How long does one wait to see the full results of Botox once you have had your first treatment with Botox?

+1

It can take up to one week to see the result of your treatment with Botox. Some of the effects will likely be noticed sooner, but allow one week to see the full result of your treatment. Be sure to seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or dermatologist when you are looking to have treatment with Botox. Each is a fantastic choice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/fillers-and-injectable/botox/

Seeing the Full Results of Botox

+1

This is a question that I get from patients often and the answer varies from patient. Most often, Botox typically starts to work within 24 to 48 hours. The majority of patients I see a significant change in their appearance at 7 days, with results continuing to improve for up to two weeks. Each Botox treatment typically lasts on average from three to four months depending on how frequently you receive treatment. In our office we like say as a general rule of thumb, the more you do injectable treatments the less you need them. Keep in mind every individual’s body and muscles react differently and I encourage you to start your treatments with a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon.

Durham Plastic Surgeon

+1

The results of Botox, Xeomin or Dysport injections occur between 3 and 7 days post injections with the average being 4 to 5 days.

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhills-plasticsurgery.com/botox-injections-and-wrinkle-treatments/

BoTox - time to see results

+1

It is typical to see results within 2-3 days following initial injection of BoTox. Typically, after about a week, results should be recognized...so most wait until at least a week before deciding upon the effects.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

How long until see Botox results

+1

One can see results of Botox by about five days but it takes longer for full effect. I tell my patients two weeks but I think that full effect is usually sooner than that. With Dysport can begin to see results in two days, for some patients, and full effect is usually much sooner than that of Botox.

Birmingham Dermatologist

Results of Botox can be seen as early as three days after injection, and full effect is typically seen by 7 to 10 days post inje

+1

Results of Botox can be seen as early as three days after injection, and full effect is typically seen by 7 to 10 days post injection. Areas like the mid forehead and frown can be seen to respond very quickly, but complete effect may take as long as two weeks after injection in some cases.

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/find/Florida/Miami/Dermatologic-Surgeon/Leyda-Bowes#photo-1030583

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox results

+1

A patient may start seeing results from Botox injections as early as 2 days. It is after 10-14 days that he/she should have the complete result.

Chicago Dermatologist

+1

Botox usually takes a full 7-10 days to fully kick in before seeing your end result and can last 3-4 months