I am 32 years old with fairly good skin. How Long Can You Wait Between Sculptra Treatments?

Hi, I am 32 years old with fairly good skin.. But i exercise a lot so though Sculptra would be great to take away that gaunt look, and fill out some nasolabial folds. It has been 11 weeks since my initial Sculptra treatment, I haven't seen much difference but after just one I didn't expect too much change besides better skin tone which i have.. I need to however postpone my second treatment and was wondering how long you can leave it between the first and second treatment?

Sculptra

+1

The ideal time period between Sculptra treatments is typically 1-2 months.  You will need multiple treatment sessions in order to see the results.  

Ideal time period between Sculptra injections

+1

While it is recommended that you wait 4-6 weeks between injections, there is no harm in waiting longer. The only issue will be that you may be missing out on a window to get the maximal effect out of both sessions working synergistically. In my personal experience, I have found that the window is between 4-12 weeks. With that said, I have had several patients wait 4-6 months between sessions due to various reasons and they have still enjoyed the results of the subsequent injection. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Dr.Sunder

Sarmela Sunder, MD