How Long Should I Wait to Run After Breast Lift with Incision Separation?

I had a breast lift (no augmentation) 5 weeks ago and obtained incision separation at the t-junction on both breasts about 3 weeks ago. They are both just beginning to heal from the outer edges and I'm anxious to start jogging again. The unexpected delay in healing and lack of exercise is taking its toll on me. When can I start jogging again without worrying about additional separation?

Running after Surgery

+1

I am sorry to hear about the the complication you have experienced.  It is really in your best interest to ask your plastic surgeon since he/she knows your situation best and follow his/her instructions.

Generally, it is best to be completely healed prior to resuming that type of exercise.

Best Wishes.

Healing and jogging after breast lift

+1

This is a question you should ask your surgeon.  It really depends upon how your inicisions look.  In general,. it is probably best to wait until you are fully h ealed.