How long should I wait to try to get pregnant after being on accutane?

I've been on accutane for almost a year, but decided to stop this week. My mg dosage has varied from 20 mg (for the first four months) to 40-60 for the remaining months. I went on it to finally clear up my skin, and it is great but now I am looking to start a family in about a year - how long should I wait before trying to get pregnant?

When can I get pregnant after Accutane

+1
According the the FDA you can safely conceive one month after your last Accutane pill was taken. So, stick with that guideline.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."