How Long Should I Wait for a Photofacial After a Skintyte Treatment?

Usually a 4-8 week time frame is long to reassess your skin and capacity for another treatment.  Have an evaluation with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and devise a plan.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

360 Rose Ave
Danville, CA 94526

SkinTyte and photofacials/BBL

I commonly use Skintyte in teh same setting as a photofacial or BBL.  Skintyte when performed correctly heats and tightens deeper layers in the skin while a BBL treatment or photofacial is a more superficial nonablative resurfacing.

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

4500 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami , FL 33137

Skintyte and Photofacial treatment can be done together

Skintyte is an infrared technology used to tighten the skin. The non-invasive nature of this technology makes it possible to have both a Photofacial and a Skintyte treatment at the same time or very close together. We often times have patients who prefer to do both treatments at the same time in our office and they are very pleased with the results. Some offices may prefer to do the treatments separately and for this reason I would suggest consulting with your administering practitioner to see what they would suggest. 

For more information regarding non-invasive procedures, please visit the link below.

Steve Laverson, MD

477 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024

Some physicians combine these modalities on the same visit.

Skintyte is a pretty modest treatment.  It does not cause skin break down.  For this reason, it is possible to combine treatment modalities.  Bottom line, let your treating physician make the call.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211