How long should I wait to use nicotine supplements after a tummy tuck?

Hello, I am a 19 year old male who had a tummy tuck and breast reduction surgery exactly one week ago. How long should I wait until I can use an electronic cigarette again? Thank you very much for your help.

+1
Thank you for your question.  Nicotine compromises oxygenation to your wounds.  I would defer to your plastic surgeon's instructions. I advise my patients to avoid nicotine products for a minimum of 2 weeks (and preferably 4 weeks) post op, however, the longer you are able to avoid the use of these products, the better your tissues and scars will heal. Quitting alltogether is the best option.

Denver Plastic Surgeon