How long should I wait to use nicotine supplements after a tummy tuck?

Hello, I am a 19 year old male who had a tummy tuck and breast reduction surgery exactly one week ago. How long should I wait until I can use an electronic cigarette again? Thank you very much for your help.

Thank you for your question.  Nicotine compromises oxygenation to your wounds.  I would defer to your plastic surgeon's instructions. I advise my patients to avoid nicotine products for a minimum of 2 weeks (and preferably 4 weeks) post op, however, the longer you are able to avoid the use of these products, the better your tissues and scars will heal. Quitting alltogether is the best option.