How Long to Wait for the 2nd Treatment for (Matrix) Co2 Fractional Laser Treating Acne Scars?

How long to wait for the 2nd Treatment for Co2 fractional later treating acne scars? Can I do it again after one month?

Fractional laser treatments for acne

+1

Fractional CO2 laser treatments, such as the Sandstone Matrix CO2 laser, can be a great treatment for acne scarring.  Multiple treatments are often necessary.  I like to wait at least 3 months between treatments, but it is fine to wait more, even 6-12 months, as there are changes that continue in the deep dermis such as collagen remodeling.  Hope this helps.

Bellingham Facial Plastic Surgeon