How Long Do I Need to Wait Before Breast Implant Removal?

hi, i am from mexico. i ask some doctors in my country and they said, i need to wait at least 6 months. i want to remove my breast implants because they are too big for me, i am 5.3 and 114 pounds. its 4 months since my ba. i am worry about how i am going to look after remove the implants.my doctor told me i am 40 years old and my skin will be terrible if remove then (because of my age and the size of the implants 365ml). thank you.

Breast implant removal

+1

Breast implant removal can be performed at anytime. If you are unahppy four months down the road, you certainly can have them taken out.

Breast implant removal

+1

The earlier you remove them the better chance that the skin will retract. The longer you wait the more stretched the skin will remain. We know that from experience with tissue expansion

Removal of Breast Implants and Appearance of Breasts?

+1

As you can imagine, it is not possible to provide you with precise advice without direct examination.  Generally speaking, much of what your breasts will look like after removal of breast implants will depend on factors such as skin elasticity present and the size of breast implants used.

I'm sure you have been told that significant emotional “ups and downs” are not uncommon after plastic surgical procedures. Therefore, make sure that you are emotionally/mentally “stable” prior to making any important decisions.

Once you are sure that you are making the right decision for yourself, breast implants can be removed at any time including 4 months out of surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/breast-implant-removal.htm