How long do I have to wait for 2nd breast aug? How much bigger can I go? Are there more risks w/ the 2nd surgery? (photo)

I'm 5'4", 125 lbs. Before surgery I was a AA32 at Victorias Secrete. 4 weeks post op I was measured at a D32/DD32, but to me they look like A/B's without a bra. My plastic surgeon placed 300cc in both breasts. I am also unhappy that the right breast is smaller than the left.

Time before re-do augmentation?

+1

You should wait for months before having another procedure. Your implants will settle from their current position and your breasts should become more even as your breasts were pretty even before your surgery. If they truly are too small, resize with external sizers to make sure you are not exceeding what is reasonable on your petite frame and go for it if it will truly make a difference in your life... but it will cost more and the risks are repeated all over again!

How long do I have to wait for 2nd breast aug? How much bigger can I go? Are there more risks w/ the 2nd surgery?

+1

Wait at least 3 months than consider a 200 cc increase in size to 450 -500 cc's. This will need to be a new implant purchased..

Breast augmentation revision

+1

You will need to wait at least 3-4 months before considering a revision breast augmentation. Good luck.

Wait about six months before doing more surgery

+1

There is nothing magical about six months, but most of us suggest waiting that long because it takes at least that amount of time for the breast to stretch and the scar tissue to relax enough to see your "final" result. Your results at 3 weeks do not reflect the size or shape you will have in several months.

As far as risks, they are essentially the same as with your first surgery. How much bigger you can go depends on how you heal and the nature of your breast and skin at that time.

I know it is hard to be patient when you have gone through so much to get here, but it is in your best interest to wait a while.

Michael S. Hopkins, MD
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

+1

You are still very early after your first surgery, and your breasts will continue to change. If at 4-6 months they are still not what you desire, you can safely have a second surgery to go larger and even them out if they still look different then. The risks for a second surgery are virtually the same as the original surgery. Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Bigger Breasts

+1

thank you for your photos. You can have an increase in size. I would wait at least 3 months before considering a second operation. The same risks apply the second time around.

Good luck

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS