How Long Should You Wait to Drink Alcohol After Congenital Nevi Surgery?

I had a semi-large congenital nevi excised on my chin area 3 weeks ago and I was wondering about a timetable of when it was safe to consume alcohol again without damaging or affecting my recovery.

When can alcohol be consumed after surgery on congential nevus on chin?

+1

I would recommend asking your surgeon your question about when you can drink alcohol after the surgery for the nevus on your chin.  Your surgeon will have the most information in regards to your particular procedure, so will be able to answer your question best.  In general, with an uncomplicated surgery to remove a nevus on the chin, I would think it would be fine to drink alcohol again 3 weeks after the procedure.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon