How Long Do I Have to Wait Between Brazilian Butt Lift Procedures?

I had my brazilian butt lift on 4/1. I had 500 ccs transfered to each buttock, and wondering how long do I have to wait before I go in for a second procedure. I know that some of the fat dies and I want my butt more rounder and bigger.

They already took fat from my abdomen, flanks and inner thigh. I still have some fat on upper back..can they take fat from inner arms too? And if so, how much do you think they can take and can they take from abs again??? thanks

When can I repeat a Brazilian butt lift?

+1

I would wait at least 6 months before you undergo another Brazilian but left.  The fat that was first placed needs time to settle.  The swelling also needs time to resolve.  Fact can be taken from many areas of the body.  It's unlikely that enough fat won't be able to be harvested for a second procedure. Good Luck!

How long to wait

+1

Though it only takes 6-12 weeks for the swelling for the procedure to resolve, I would want you to wait at least 6 months between procedures. The reason for this is that the technique will produce some internal scar tissue and this will take 3 - 12 months to mature and stabilize.  It is very difficult to augment regions predictably when the scar tissue is immature and inelastic. 

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian buttock lift- can I have it done again

+1

I would wait at least six months from your original procedure before having an attempt at a second surgery.  You need to be sure how much of the transferred fat has survived, and this will take six months.  You then need to be sure you have sufficient fat to transfer again- whether it's from your arms or upper back.

Your surgeon will be able to help guide you in this process. Be patient and allow yourself to recover from your first buttock augmentation.

Dr. Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com