How Long to Wait Between Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Lift?

I want to get a brazilian butt lift and a breast lift w/ augmentation. I want to perform both surgeries together but I know that will be painful. How long is the waiting period to perform both surgeries. Which surgery do I perform 1st? How long is the recovery period for each surgery. I have a flat booty and wish for a butt, not a nicki minaj butt but a nice butt for my body. No less than 800 cc,s due to the fact that I.m 5'9. My bra size is currently A bt want a C.

Combined BBL and Augmentation Mastopexy

+2

Stage the procedures. 

First the augmentation/lift.  The amount of work involved and the length of the breast incisions are related to the degree of droop and the volume of the augmentaion.  This procedure can put stress on the incisions.  Therefore, the last thing you want to do is sleep on them for 14 days while the buttocks heal. 

Regarding the BBL, as mentioned above, if you are going to now sleep on your back to protect the breast surgery, you risk damageing the fat grafts.  Regarding the volume, you mention that your buttocks are flat and that you would like 800cc.  Fat has to be injected in relatively thin columns separated by healthy tissue in order for the fat cells to survive.  Blobs of fat become lumpy and don't survive.  If you are flat you may require more than one fat grafting session to achieve the desired result, assuming you have enough fat elsewhere for grafting. 

Timing between procedure, minimum 2 weeks, 6 weeks or more is better.

Hartford Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation and Lift

+2

Both the Brazilian Butt Lift and breast augmentation and lift are very safe and effective procedures in creating sensual contours which restore the balance and sexy curves of the body.  These surgeries are commonly performed together at the same time.  This allows for less time off, less cost and fewer anesthesia sessions.  If you want to separate both procedures into two sessions, then I recommend that you have the Brazilian Butt Lift performed first.  During this procedure we perform liposculpture to the abdomen flanks back and thighs to accentuate the buttock, create beautiful and sensuous shape, and harvest fat to volumize the butt.  This requires that you are positioned on your stomach for a part of the procedure and so it is preferable to not have pressure on freshly lifted and augmented breasts.  Additionally, your final breast size and shape will be more accurately created if your abdomen and waist have already had liposculpture.  A detailed consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help you to create the perfect surgical plan to give you that sexy, contoured, sensual result.

John G. Apostolides, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift with Breast Lift and Breast Implants.....?

+1

Although the combination surgery that you are interested in can be performed at the same time, (and I have done this), it is a tough recovery and positioning issues may cause breast implant mal positioning or healing issues.  I recommend separating these procedures into two surgeries. Which you do first is up to you.  However, if you want them done close together, I would recommend doing your breast implants/lift first, followed by the BBL several weeks later.  After the first couple of weeks, implant position and wound healing of your breasts aren't likely to be affected by laying on your stomach.  I believe survival of the transplanted fat cells is a more tenuous issue.  If you are separating these surgeries by several months, it really shouldn't make any difference as to which you have done first.

As far as your request for 800cc..... There is absolutely no way for us to know if you have enough fat available to have that much injected or if you have enough room in your buttocks for that much fat.  You may.... or may not.  Be sure you consult a Plastic Surgeon with a lot of experience with this procedure as well as the combined breast implant/Lift procedure. 

Good Luck

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

+1

Very hard to give exact answer to order and # of surgeries because no photos were posted and I believe an in detailed examination in person is needed. But my guess would be to do Stage I as a supine liposuction of abdomen, hips, thighs. Than prone position more liposuction of back, thighs. If you have 2 liters of fat/fluids than low level centrifuge the fat until there is 1.5 to 2 liters of "clean" fat for re injection to the buttock. After closure of all the incisions and depending upon blood loss than re place in supine position and do the breast lift. Again depending on blood loss issues and appearance following the lift than determine if an implant can be done. If not than finish up. Wait 3 months for healing than have a secondary implant, usually we can place a larger implant in stage II. Also more lipo with fat grafting can be done if needed. Best to see in person a few boarded PSs. 

Combination procedures

+1

Combining the 3 operations is tricky.  BBL, BA and Blift can be done at once.  If you're trying to split up the recovery then you should consider BBL and BL followed by BA if there's a true lift required.  If you're an A cup then maybe not much lift is needed, that being the case, you could reconsider all at once.    If the 3 are not within your budget then you should choose the operation that most interests you.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Lift

+1

In most cases, these two procedure can be performed at the same time.  However, if you want to separate them, then I would suggest waiting around six week to allow yourself healing time.  The order of procedures is really up to you, so I would get the procedure that you are most excited about first.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Waiting time between procedures

+1

Is there a reason you do not want to do both procedures during the same anesthetic?  I would recommend doing both procedures at the same time to save recovery time and costs.

If you choose to split the procedures then there is no absolute time period to wait between procedures.  When you do the Brazilian Lift you will lay on your chest so it might be best to do this first before the breast procedures.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

If the two procedures can not be done together, then the Brazilian butt Lift first, wait 6-12 weeks then do the Breast augmentation.

To get 800 cc per buttock then one need to liposuction about 4000-5000 cc of fat from other areas. this fat must remove all the liquid and oil from it then transfer to the buttocks in a layered 3 dimentional manner for best take of the graft.