How long should I wait before getting botox again after a horribly bad botox result? (photo)

Its been almost 9 weeks since my last botox treatment which was horrible!! Eye hollows and bags, cheeks droop, one eye got so big!! The wrinkles are back but the only improvement seems to be is my cheeks look slightly better. My eyes are still hollow and the bags are very present. The wrinkles are back but the bad results are very prominent. Should I wait? Have women with such bad results gone back to normal? It doesnt feel like its possible.

How long should I wait before getting botox again after a horribly bad botox result?

+1

Its best you wait 3-4 months until the effects of Botox has completely worn off before your next treatment. Seek a reputable medical provider to ensure a result you wish to achieve

Botox and lower eye lid issue

+1

I suggest that you wait until your Botox wears off before having Botox treatment again. Good luck.

Bad Injections?

+1

Small touch ups can be done even now for minor concerns although I would allow full function to return prior to additional injections.

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

How long to wait between Botox treatments

+1

From your photos, I'm assuming some Botox was placed under your eyes? This is not a normal place for Botox, and if it is done, very small amounts should be used only, and by very experienced injectors only. Since you really hated your last treatment, I'd truly recommend waiting at least 3 months, and possibly up to 6 months for everything to resolve. Even though you say that some of the wrinkles are back, I can't imagine another injector would want to treat you until at least 3 months have passed and that person can see more of what overall needs to be done.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

How Long Between Botox Treatments?

+1

Hi Marsha. You should wait at least 3 months in between Botox treatments. It would normally take 3-4 months to return to how you were before the injections.

A big concern based on your description is WHERE the Botox was injected. If it was injected under the eye, this is not usually a place where Botox is commonly injected. Based on the pictures you are a much better candidate for dermal fillers under the eye. You can see pictures below at the link that show under eye procedures using Restylane. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/RestylaneInjectionsBeforeAfterPicturesPhotos.aspx

How long to wait before getting Botox again after bad result?

+1

The effect from Botox can last 3-6 months. Your appearance should return to how it looked before the treatment after the Botox wears off. Since you had the bad result, I would recommend waiting at least 3 months and even possibly 6 months before being treated again.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon