How Long Do I Have to Wait Before Applying Eyeliner After Applying Latisse?

Makeup after latisse

+1

Hi! The instructions for Latisse recommend you apply shortly after washing at night. For best results I would stick to that regimen. We hope you have great results with the product!

Makeup with Latisse

+1

Thank you for your question. It is recommended to apply Latisse to clean lashes before going to bed for the best results.

-Best wishes

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Application of Latisse

+1

It is recommended to apply Latisse to clean lashes before you go to bed not in the morning.

Latisse application

+1

It is best to apply Latisse before bed, on clean eyelids.  So not use too much and dab up any excess.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Latisse application

+1

It is recommended to applynit at night.  If you apply it during the day your daily  actions might cause concerns (watery eyes, putting in eye drops, rubbing eyes) and wearing mascara after apply the product is not advised.  Applying eyeliner will not be a concern when you apply it before bed on freshly cleansed skin and eyes. 

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD

When to apply Latisse

+1

I typically recommend applying Latisse in the evening before bed so that there are no issues about when to apply eyeliner, etc. after application of the medication. I think this is a much safer approach.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Applying eyeliner after Latisse

+1

Latisse should be applied to clean skin. Most people prefer to put it on at night, after they've washed their faces. If you prefer to apply yours in the morning, I would wait at least 5 minutes between applying the Latisse and putting on eyeliner to give it a chance to absorb better.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD