How long do I wait before I get another procedure? (photos)

I DON'T WANT TO GET BOTH PROCEDURES DONE AT THE SAME TIME. SO I PLAN TO GET A BREAST LIFT/ REDUCTION WITH AN IMPLANT, AND LIPO TO MY CHIN, ARMS AND BACK AROUND AUG 5TH 2014. THEN I PLAN TO GET A BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT WITH THE LIPO AREAS BEING: BACK (If i'm not happy with my first round results), WAIST, ABDOMEN, INNER THIGHS, FLANKS, ARMPITS, AND BACK IN DEC 2014 TO JAN 2015. IN YOUR EXPERT OPINION IS THIS TOO CLOSE TOGETHER TO HAVE PROCEDURES BACK TO BACK?

How long do I wait before I get another procedure?

+1
   There will be a lot of variation in the time each surgeon takes to complete a procedure and the results produced.  Make sure you find a surgeon who is an expert at all of these procedures.

Wait 6 months between cosmetic surgery procedures.

+1
Thank you for your question.  I agree with others that combined procedures should be limited to those that can be done within 4 hours.  In my practice I recommend patients wait 6 months between cosmetic procedures to give the body a proper chance to heal and recover before undergoing another procedure.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Staging

+1
So long as your surgeon can accomplish each procedure in a reasonable amount of time (I like 4 hours, many other surgeons 6), it seems that these can be accomplished in 2 stages, and the 4-5 month gap seems a reasonable amount of time for you to recover. 

Thanks for your question, all the best. 

Breast lift - timing of procedures

+1
I thin 6-9 month separation is perfect.  You will be well healed and can then make some educated decisions on your priorities as you will see how you as a patient heals and recovers from the first stage. It also lets you do touch ups on your surgery as you have mentioned.  Best Wishes!!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Timing

+1
I like at least 2-3 months between surgeries to decrease risks and also allow for adequate recovery.

Michael Hueneke, MD

Multiple procedures

+1
I think that if you are considering all these procedures, you want to be in tip top shape and stage them. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

+1
At your very high BMI any operation has large risks. Best to lose 50 pounds than attempt combination operations. At your present weight I would not do combination surgeries on you...