How Long Should I Wait to Use an AHA Product After IPL?

I had full face IPL on Aug 11th and was wondering how long to wait before going back to my AHA and Ziana creams. Thanks!

IPL and AHA

+2

Once your skin has healed completely, generally within 10-14 days (sometimes sooner depending on how strong/aggressive a treatment you had) you can return to using your regular products like AHA and Ziana. If you are having a series of treatments, we request that you stop using the products 3 days before you have a treatment.

Dr. Grant Stevens                Marina del Rey, CA                 Marina Plastic Surgery                 The Institute