How Long Do I Have to Wait After a Fat Graft (BBL) to Get PMMA Injections? (photo)

I had a brazilian butt lift in Sept, the Dr was obviously not very experienced, I didn't do enough homework. He didn't get a lot of fat, the butt and hips are exactly the same (it didn't reabsorb, it never changed!) One clinic said I could do PMMA right after, another said I need to wait a year...?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

The best way to revise your Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful and effective way to contour your body and create a small waist, a flat tummy, and a full round bottom. I'm sorry to hear about your experience but unfortunately not surprised as this can happen using doctors with little experience in this procedure. The Brazilian butt lift requires not only skill in liposuction, and body contouring, but appropriate handling of the fat and sculpting to achieve the best effects. In the United States, there is no chemical or injection that is approved for bulking under the skin. However, this does not stop many unethical clinics from offering such injections as an easy fix. Patients only find out later that a 10 min. injection will create many years of problems in distress. Please stay away from PMMA injections. I have many patients in my practice who have received these injections from other providers and we continue to treat the problems that occur afterwards.

In your case, you have sufficient fat throughout your torso, your back, and I suspect the front of your abdomen to remove fat again. Please remember that because you have had previous liposuction, that there is scar tissue underneath your skin in these areas. For the best results, you will need advanced forms of liposuction such as ultrasound liposuction as well as performing liposuction in areas that have not been previously treated to accumulate the amount of fat that you need to get a result. Although this is a little more complicated, it is possible with an experienced surgeon. The best way that you can now benefit from your experience is to carefully do your homework, check your Dr. carefully before you proceed with the revision of your Brazilian butt lift.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/brazilian_butt_lift_photos.htm

How Long Should You Wait After BBL To Have PMMA Injected Into Your Buttocks?

+3

FOREVER!!!!

Don't put your life on the line by having foreign materials injected into your buttocks!  You already made one mistake by not "doing your homework" as you say, don't make another!  You still have plenty of excess fat that can be removed to give you a beautiful and natural result.   Don't put a foreign material into your buttocks. It is a set up for many more complications in the future.  Your own fat is the only natural, the safest option and provides by far the BEST results since you get the benefit of the liposuction also.  Choose your surgeon wisely.  Don't do "Butt Injections" of any kind.  It's not FDA approved for a reason!

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

First you still have a significant amount of fat around the buttocks area in the love handles, illiac crfest and probably other areas.

You need to liposuction around the buttock to give you the enhancementof the buttock. Then the harveted fat can be transfered to the byttocks for a good result.

Stay away from PMMA, there has been multiple reports of problems with the material.

And you still have fat for BBL.