How Long Do I Need to Wait After Breast Surgery to Have Coolsculpting?

i am having a breast lift (anchor) and arm lift in a couple of weeks. It is ok to have coolingscupting done during my recovery period? obviously i would wait until i felt up to it. I had one session on my lower ab and got good results so know what to expect from the treatment. Also with having another treatment on the same area would i expect the same reaction after (ie. had severe cramp on day 2 for about an hour, with the numbness lasting about 2 weeks). Thanks.

COOLSCULPTING

+1

Hi Anon4739,

Coolsculpting can be perform whenever you feel comfortable after breast augmentation.  The only issue would be positioning.  It will be uncomfortable if you put pressure on the chest/breast area immediately post surgery.  Best of luck.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting After Breast Surgery

+1

There is no reason why you couldn't have a coolsculpting session during your recovery. You know already how long it will take and the positioning required. So long as you can position yourself comfortably, go ahead with your plan. Expect a similar post-treatment course.

Thanks and best wishes.