How Long Should I Wait to Have Sex After Breast Augmentation Surgery?

I last did on day 6 post-op and was told I'm supposed to wait after 2 weeks (for fear of stirring up unwanted bleeding). I'd like to have second opinions on this. Thanks!

Depends on activity

+1
You will be able to resume sexual activities after five days to a week, although you may have to wait longer if it is more physically demanding. The key is to take it slowly at first then increase in intensity. Listen to your body.

However, having said that, it's better to ask your surgeon for their advice.

How long for sex after breast augmentation?

+1

I am a little confused. You were told to wait 2 weeks (14 days) and you didn't listen and then had sex at 6 days and now you are looking for a second opinion; is that correct. I advise my patients to wait approximately 2 weeks but that also depends on how vigorous or strenuous that activity can be.