How long does is take to have a tummy tuck done and a fat trasfer to the butt

About 4-5 hours

+2

The amount of time for this procedure depends on the time to: do liposuction on the front and back of the trunk, to process and inject the fat into the buttocks, and then to do the skin removal (tummy tuck) on the front side again.  Therefore it's surgery in multiple areas, and two position changes.  Usually this takes around 4 hours or so, but of course this depends on the size of the patient, their body type and the processes of the surgeon.

Best regards to you.

Tummy tuck and fat grafting...

+1
it would take me 3.5 - 4.5 hours, depending on what other procedures are done at the same time.  If you have liposuction of the flanks, its a great time to graft the removed fat into your buttock at that time.

Curtis Wong, MD

Combined tummy tuck and fat transfer to the buttock

+1
Depending on the size of the patient and the number of areas treated with liposuction, it can take between 4 and 5 hours to perform a combined tummy tuck with fat transfer to the buttock. Be sure you are in good overall health prior to undergoing this procedure by consulting with a few different plastic surgeons.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

How long does is take to have a tummy tuck done and a fat transfer to the butt

+1
   I can usually do a tummy tuck and Brazilian buttlift in 4 hrs or so, but this does not mean that my 4 hours are the same as someone else's 4 hrs.  For instance, I may transfer 1500 cc per buttock at the time of the tummy tuck.  Someone else may transfer much less and liposuction much less for the BBL.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tummy tuck with brazilian butt lift

+1
Without photos it is hard to give an estimate it really comes down to the amount of work required which varies from patient to patient, you can expect at least 4 hours as an average.

Antoine A. Hallak, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and fat transfer

+1
Thank you for your question. Without the benefit of photos or exam it is difficult to predict how long the surgery would take. It depends on the extent of your tummy tuck and amount of liposuction you are having done. Also, there is a position change to move you from your belly to your back. I would find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and ask them for an estimate. Good luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

+1
This depends on a number of things: the amount of fat to be suctioned, the amount to be grafted, the speed of the surgeon and your own anatomy. Don't focus as much on the time as on the result :) An average amount of time is probably in the 4 hour range, but this can change drastically depending on the patient.
Hope that helps!
CDK

Christopher D. Knotts, MD
Reston Plastic Surgeon