How long can you have tightness and pain after S-lift? I feel it more in my left cheek.

My question is do you think this will settle down. The tightness and pain. You can feel my Lt. cheek bone. Will my jaws relax? How long can this take and what can I do to help.

Recovery from surgery

Recovery from surgery takes one year.  In 2 weeks you look pretty good.  The tightness and pain gradually go over 10 to 12 weeks.   Be patient.  Wounds take a long time to go the full healing cycle.  All in all it takes one year.  My Best,  Dr C