How Long Does Thermage Last in Eye Area?

I had Thermage done last June (about 11 months ago) at a spa, and I did not like the results. It was too tight, at first I had darkness, and I seemed to have an indentation or line in the tear trough area. I thought about correcting the problem, but I'm working if it will correct itself after a certain period of time. Will the tightness caused by Thermage diminish overtime? If so how long do Thermage results typically last, specifically in the eye area?

Thermage and its duration....

It's hard to say how long Thermage results last... it truly varies from patient to patient.  I am sorry you have not had a good experience with Thermage.  Typically, having a single treatment of Thermage there will be 3 to 6 months of collagen stimulation and tissue tightening and about 12 months of visible improvement.  Thermage does not stop the aging process, it just sets it back a little bit.  ;0)

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens