How long is the appropriate time to wait after revision rhinoplasty to get pregnant?

From my understanding the pregnancy can delay the healing or increase the swelling of the nose..? Would pregnancy temporarily delay the healing.. Or would it permanently affect the healing and get deformities? Thank you in Advance!

Rhinoplasty and Pregnancy

+1

As long as the anesthetic  drugs are out of your system, you can get pregnant.  You can also ask your gynecologist for their opinion. 

Rhinoplasty after pregnancy

+1
I would not worry much about the impact of pregnancy on your nasal healing after rhinoplasty.  It is more of a lifestyle /life priority issue.  You can also wait until shortly after pregnancy as well.  The issue then would mainly involve whether you are breast-feeding and the impact of any medications that would be used.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon