How Long Does the Quicklift Last

Quicklift Longevity

+1

This largerly depends upon level of undermining, level of support of deeper tissues, and amount of skin removed along with patient dependent factors.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Face-and-Neck-Lift.php

Quicklift: Results & Longevity

+1

The Quicklift as I understand it is a variation of the "S Lift" which is essentially a "short scar" facelift. I think most of my colleagues would agree that these types of lifts are more appropriate for patients with minimal facial sagging although a lot can be done with a smaller incision. Most facelifts can last about 5-10 years, however, there is a wide variation because of the differences in people's anatomy and aging processes. Many surgeons including myself feel that a limited lift has a limited long term benefit. Performing a purely local anesthesia procedure within 1 hour leaves little time for detailed artistry which I focus on when I perform a facelift.

Web reference: http://prasadcosmeticsurgery.com/prasad-face-eyes/facelifts/

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Qucklift results

+1

Well done face lifts generally have permanent results. They don't stop aging. They turn back the clock. As result, as you age, you continue to look better for your age. 

What about the Quiklift? It is not a special operation. It is a trademarked name for a standard short scar face lift. The name is then sold for marketing purposes. 

Your results do not depend on the name or marketing of any operation. They depend on the skill and professionalism of your surgeon.

I don't like trademarked operations. The cost of tradmarking and marketing are high so a mass-production approach is needed. This serves you poorly. You will do as well or better with an established Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who puts his/her money into caring for you, not this kind of marketing.

How Long Does the Quicklift Last

+1

There are all sorts of marketed and differently named Face Lifts and IMHO, the most important thing when considering a Face Lift, of any kind, is the ability of the plastic and cosmetic surgeon to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face.  Winding up with a "wind swept" or "joker" look, would be unattractive no matter how long it may last.   

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

Quicklift last?

+1

There are many different types of facelift procedures that ultimately suspend the aging tissue.  Quicklift is usually a skin only tightening, but everyone uses these terms differently.  The thing you want to discuss with your MD is why they think this procedure is best for your desires, and facial characteristics.  If you both enter into the procedure/relationship this way you will likely be happy with the results and be prepared for the next procedure as none of the facial rejuvenation techniques will likely be life-long.  Hope this helps!

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Does a Quicklift last?

+1

In my experience, facelifting techniques that advertise the speed of the procedure or their minimally invasive nature usually deliver minimal results that don't last. I'm not certain what technique the quick lift uses but I would be cautious. A quality facelift that delivers lasting results requires proper manipulation of the muscle layers of the face. This is not a minimally invasive process and it is not quick. Get at least two consultations by qualified and experienced surgeons.

Quick lift lasts no more than 3 years

+1

any  quick lift  lates no more than 3 years but shorthens when patients smokes

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How long do the results of a facelift last?

+1

I am not sure what a Quicklift specifically means in your area but in my experience quick lifts, lunchtime lifts, and liquid facelifts all mean minimally invasive techniques at facial rejuvenation. Whether this be a short scar facelift or the use of fillers such as Radiesse, Perlane, and Sculptra to provide for volume in the midface, the results can be quite striking but tend to be less permanent than more invasive procedures. Tradtional deep-plane or sub-SMAS lifting necessarily have more of a "down-time". In my practice a full face lift involves neck work as well and typically the results can last up to ten years.  While we as plastic surgeons can move you back a couple steps on the escalator of aging, we cannot stop the process in its entirety, nor can we truly reverse a lifetime's accumulation of skin damage from the sun.

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift longevity

+1
If you are referring to the Lifestyle Lift, the answer is not too long. The results can be gone in 12-18 months. Facelift result longevity will vary based on the age of the patient, technique, skin type and other factors but a properly performed facelift should last for at least 5-7 years or longer. I saw an old patient yesterday who was 12 years post facelift and still looking good. Cigarette smoking has been implicated in early aging and so I'd encourage you not to let your results go up in smoke!

Longevity of Facelifts

+1

There are many variables that go into determing how long any type of a facelift will last from skin type, genetics, lifestyle, magnitude of the initial facial aging process and what facelift technique was used. No facelift result is permanent and its results begin to deteriorate to some degree within six months to a year after surgery. The real question is how long does it take until one feels the need for another procedure...how long will it be before one returns to where they started? Studies have shown that the answer can be as highly variable as 5 to 12 years. As a general statement, I tell my patients that the more limited facelifts will run their course in 5 to 7 and more fuller facelift versions anywhere from 10 to 12 years. 

Web reference: http://www.eppleyfacelift.com