How Long Does the Quicklift Last?

I am a 56 year old female. I do not have a sagging neck just deep pores and wrinkles around my mouth.

Deep pores and wrinkles

+1

It is unlikely any facelift procedure will address this.

You would do better to consider Chemical peeling, laser resurfacing, microneedling and/or retin-A.

Kind regards

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Quicklift and Lite Lift Longevity

+1

Rejuvenation Procedures like the Quicklift or LiteLift Turns Back the Hands of Time but does not stop the clock. Your surgery will give you permanent improvement but you will still age. In other words if you were an identical twin and only you had the surgery you will always look younger in the future. The hands of time will be turned back but the clock continues to tick. Most of my patients feel that the hands of time are turned back around 10 years or so following these procedures. Note deep pores are not improved by face lift procedures.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

A Quicklift can last about 10 years

+1

Thanks for your question.  A Quicklift can last up to 10 years, as the procedure addresses the sagging SMAS and platysma muscles and the excess facial and neck skin.  If your problems are more large pores and fine wrinkles around the mouth, sounds like you need more skin resurfacing treatments such as laser treatments, chemical peels, and  treatment with retin A

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Quick Lift, LiteLift™, and Lifestyle Lift: How Long Do They Last

+1

Quick Lift, LiteLift™, and Lifestyle Lift: How Long Do They Last -

Quick Lift, LiteLift™, and Lifestyle Lift, how long do they last all of these procedures will last for years and you will always look better than now some of these issues depend on age at time of surgery, quality of skin, elasticity and so forth.

Quicklift Duration

+1

A quick lift is a term for a modified facelift.  Depending on the patient and the technique utilized wlll impact the result. Patient selection is key.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Quick Lift Explanation

+1

The quick lift is a name for a modified face lift. It typically addresses the jowl and neck areas.  Multiple factors (weight, degree of laxity, etc) will determine if you are a candidate.  The nice thing about a quick lift is that it can be modified for you.  So, an indepth consultation is needed to determine if the quick lift is right for you.  Perhaps different procedures that address skin texture and wrinkles are better suited for you.  Good luck!  Hannah Vargas, M.D.

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon