How long is the estimated recovery/downtime for liposuction, rhinoplasty, and breast lift in a healthy adult female?

I am a 19 year old female. I am 5 foot 9 and about 170 lbs. I plan on getting rhinoplasty, a breast lift, and liposuction on my stomach area, arms, and MAYBE my inner thighs. What would my recovery time be like? Can I get an estimate for the soreness? How long until I am able to do vigorous aerobic exercise and go to the gym?

Recovery time

+1

I would tell you that your recovery time would be approx one month but your nose will be swollen for up to six months. The nose will be the limiting procedure. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

+1

Rhinoplasty, liposuction, and breast lift are all subject to a lot of variation. Make sure that the surgeon is a true expert in all 3. Recovery time may be a week before return to work. No strenuous activity should be performed for 6 weeks.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures, rhinoplasties, and breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA