Long Term Welts and Rashes from Dysport?

had 85U of Dysport in frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet. 2weeks later I got two red angry rash spots on my left leg. After a week they cleared up but were replaced by a welt/rash with teensy blisters in it. That cleared up in a week but was replaced with 2 more itchy welts on my back. They cleared up in a week but now have been replaced by a HUMONGOUS welt/swelling (and getting bigger!) on my right arm below my elbow.too much Dysport or common allergic reaction? Provider seemed unfazed!

Dysport and rashes

+1

You should return to your injector for assessment.  If your injector was a dermatologist, he can examine your skin and determine the problem.

Toronto Dermatologist

Dysport rash

+1

It is possible that the timing was a coincidence. You should see your dermatologist and have this evaluated. A biopsy of the "rash" might be helpful. I have never seen an allergic reaction to this and this presentation does not fit with that concept very well. However, anything is possible. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Dysport

+1

May be unrelated

You may consider a biobsy of the mass you have

Have not heard of such complication. Have your DOCTOR call the company and ask about this specific problem