How Long Does Temporary Nasal Swelling Last After Exercising?

I had a minor rhinoplasty revision two weeks ago and returned to the gym yesterday with my doctor's approval. Prior to exercising, my nose was starting to look refined and fantastic. Since I woke up this morning my nose has looked fuller and more swollen looking. How long should this swelling last before my nose looks refined again? My doctor told me last week that any swelling from exercise would just be temporary. I plan to work out 4-5 days a week.

Nose swelling after exercise

+1

Exercise increases blood flow to the nose and will result in swelling in the early post-operative period - you have to decide if the early appearance of your nose is more important or exercise