How Long Should I Be Swollen After a Mole Was Surgically Removed? Is the Any Chances the Swelling is Permanent? (photo)

I had a mole removed from my upper lip August 28th. I was exreamly swollen and it did go down slowly but it seemed to have stopped going down. How long should I be swollen ? Is there a chance that my lip will stay swollen ?? I am very worried , I have stitches still they are doing good , the healing process seems to be going accordingly besides for the swelling. Please help.

The area of excision, healing time are issues best discussed with your chosen surgeon. In general terms healing take a few weeks.