How Long Should I Be Swollen After a Mole Was Surgically Removed? Is the Any Chances the Swelling is Permanent? (photo)

I had a mole removed from my upper lip August 28th. I was exreamly swollen and it did go down slowly but it seemed to have stopped going down. How long should I be swollen ? Is there a chance that my lip will stay swollen ?? I am very worried , I have stitches still they are doing good , the healing process seems to be going accordingly besides for the swelling. Please help.

+1

The area of excision, healing time are issues best discussed with your chosen surgeon. In general terms healing take a few weeks.