How Long Will I Look Swollen After Juvederm Ultranasolobial Folds Mistake Was Corrected?

I got Juvederm injected 2 weeks ago with 2 lumps, massage recommended by the office did not help. one of lumps is long and goes along the nasolobial fold about 1 inch. have an appointment with doctor for tomorrow to correct it. lumps are white and raised above my skin. Should I cancel my plans for next several days? will I look swollen again? and second question is will he remove all juvedern and will I have nasolobial folds again? can he remove just extra, selectively? thank you!

Juvederm injections can be corrected with Vitrase

It sounds like the Juvederm may have been injected too superficial or too much is a given area.  You should definitely go back and have Vitrase injected into these areas to correct it.  Swelling alone should be resolved in two weeks.

I hope this helps you!