How Long Does It Take for my Skin to Recover?

This is day number 5 and my face is peeling very slowly , I have some scratches from the procedure itself that scares me alot, My face has experienced no redness at all except the first 2 days , my chin flaked off and the new skin isn't red it's white and my skin seems to be flaking off slowly , is it normal? or should I worry? I'm so scared please answer me

This is normal, length depends on how agressive your treatment was

This is normal, the length of healing time depends on how agressive your treatment was.  I would suggest following up with your physician.  But normally my patients have at least 1 full week of downtime.