How Long Does It Take to See Results on Thigh Lipo? Inner and Outer?

I Still See my Hips Sticking out and the Inner Not Much Difference?

How long does it take to see results after Liposuction?

+1

Final results after liposuction can take several months. There will be a significant amount of swelling that can mask the overall contour. Assuming that your liposuction was performed by a board certified plastic surgeon, you should start to see improvements within several weeks, but be patient and give it time.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Lipo Results

+1

Typically, it takes about 3 months or more to see the final result of liposuction.  The results should more visible each week.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+1

Dear Blessedat40,

For all swelling to resolve and to see your final result, the standard time is 3-6 months. However, assuming there are no complications or delays in the healing process, I tell my patients that by the end of the 4th week, a lot of the swelling is typically gone and you have a good idea of what the result will be.

Some before and after photos to show how you looked before and after surgery as well as information regarding the amount of time that has gone by since your surgery would be helpful to determine if you are on track for seeing a noticeable difference.

David Cangello, MD

How Long to See Results after Inner and Outer Thigh Liposuction?

+1

The results after liposuction are rarely fully realized until the 3 to 6 month period.  The more subtle the result, the longer it takes to be realized.