How Long Does It Take to See Results from the Smartlipo?

Im 17 and I want the fat gone around the jawline area? I was just wondering how long would it take to see results and about how long til the total effect. I want it gone or at least semi-happy with my looks before my birthday which is in Feb. Thank you!.(:

Smartlipo results

+1

You will have swelling in the area which will subside after a few days. This is why we recommend wearing the chin garment for at least 3 days, to help with any swelling. You are able to see the results quickly once the swelling has gone down.

Final results from smart lipo

+1

It can take a few to several months to see the final results from smart lipo.  Initially you might see the area swollen, especially in the neck area.  But this swelling resolves quickly with correct post-operative care.  Within a few weeks you should be able to see more definition in the area and continuous improvement over the following months.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Jawline SmartLipo results

+1

Profile improvements can be seen immediately following SmartLipo performed under the chin and along the neck, however, changes will continue for several months and a final result can take as long as six months to see.  The jawline can be defined nicely with this technique and significant skin reduction may be noted as well leading to a high level of patient satisfaction with this technique.

Elysa Fisher, MD
Wilmette Plastic Surgeon

Early smartlipo benefit at neck area

+1

We have found smartlipo to be quite effective over the years, especially in the neck area. Besides removing those pesky fat cells, it truly does produce a noticeable skin tightening.

As early as two or three weeks, you will begin to see benefit. The subtle changes will continue to progress for 4 or 5 months.

Christopher J. Peers, MD
South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jaw line

+1

Without seeing or at least pictures it is impossible to tell if this will even help. Laser lipo procedures take weeks to months for final resolution

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Skittles and Smartlipo

+1

We see very fast results with Smartlipo in the jaw and below the chin area, however some heal slower than others.  Do it sooner rather than later to give yourself the best opportunity for a great birthday present.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Smartlipo

+1
I really like smartlipo around the neck and jaw line but you put us all at a significant disadvantage without seeing a photo. there can be significant swings in recuperation depending on what you are starting with

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon