How Long Can You Go Between Sculptra Injections?

The last round of injections was 10-11 weeks ago... Have I waited too long for a new injection to work with what I previously injected?

You can wait as long as you wish between sculptra injectiions

+1

Sculptra is a wonderful product, in the right hands. It produces a very natural appearance as you replenish your own volume that time has taken from you.

We must be patient for this process. It usually just begins to show results after around 4 - 6 weeks. Most physicians would want you to wait at least this amount of time between injections. Waiting longer simply helps you and your doctor see a more clear result from the previous injection, and helps guide any further treatment.

So don't worry about waiting longer. It will not interfere with the outcome.

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

You can never wait too long for the next Sculptra injection

+1

You are absolutely fine in that time period.  I think the only mistake that can be made is by doing injections too close together so that you cannot appreciate the patient's response to the product.  I usually space the injections 6 weeks apart, but patients frequently wait longer due to scheduling issues.  You are on a good timetable.

Jennifer Lauren Crawford, MD

How Long To Wait Between Sculptra Injections

+1

One should wait a minimum of 1 month in my opinion, 6-8 weeks might even be better between Sculptra injections as there is a delay in the final effect.  You will see waiting longer than two months is not a problem because Sculptra is a stimulating product that takes time for your body to produce collagen.

Deborah Sarnoff, MD

How long can you go between Sculptra Injections

+1

Sculptra starts showing some results after 4-6 weeks and continues to stimulate Collagen production for several months.

Injecting Sculptra again, 10 weeks after the first treatment, can only enhance its effect.

Make sure that you are being treate by an experinced, Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon.

Eugene Mandrea, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Sculptra injections

+1

The effect of Sculptra injections take around 6 weeks to notice.  However your injections should last up to 2 years.  At 10 weeks the effect of your first sculptra injection is certainly still there.  You have not waited too long to go ahead with your next treatment. 

James C. Marotta, MD
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon