How Long Until I Can Go on Rollercoasters After Explant

I am planning on having my 245cc overs removed and not replaced. Just over four weeks after my surgery date my friend is planning to goto a theme park for her birthday. I am just wondering if at this stage i'd be able to go and go on the rides?

Theme park after explantation

+1

At 4 weeks after surgery provided that you do not have complications, you probably should be ok to go the theme park. I would check with your surgeon first.

Roller Coaster After Explantation

+1

You should be fine for the roller coaster at 4 weeks, but that assumes no postoperative problems. But always check with your surgeon on questions like these.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Activity after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Always best to check with your plastic surgeon about specific activities but ( generally speaking)  I think you'll be fine roller coasting one month after removal of breast implants. Of course, avoid any activity In the amusement park that involves specific impact with your chest.