How Long Till I Could Return to Work After a Tummy Tuck to Working in a Medical Clinic, Rooming Patients As a Medical Assistant?

Medical Assistant Return to Work after Tummy Tuck

+1

Most patients can return to a nonstrenuous job in 1 to 2 weeks.  Strenuous activity can usually be resumed at 6 weeks or so.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Return to Work After Tummy Tuck

+1

Most tummy tuck patients can return home the same day.  Return to work is typically 10 days.  Return to the gym for select cardio at 3 weeks.  Weight training and yoga can resume at 6 weeks.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Tummy tuck and return to work

+1

I think for most tummy tuck patients if they heal without complications can go back to desk work within a week to ten days.  Heavy lifting should wait 6-8 weeks.

How Long Till I Could Return to Work After a Tummy Tuck to Working in a Medical Clinic

+1

Most of my patients who do "light work" are back in 7 to 10 days, not necessarily at peak performance level. Heavy labor may require 6 weeks.; Best wishes for an uneventful recovery.