How Long Should Removal of Saline Implants and Capsule and Adding Smaller Implants and Uplift Take?

My doctor informed me that my implants had shifted, but not ruptured and they were over the muscle which would make them easier to remove. They gave me an estimate of approx 5 hours from the time I went in to coming out of anestisia. The surgery took over 10 hours, plus 3 hours in recovery. Is this typical?

+1

This seams like a much longer time than it would take most surgeon to do such a procedure. You should ask your surgeon for details.