How Long is It Necessary to Reduce my Salt Intake Before Sclerotherapy?

What other diet changes and exercise are necessary for it to make an impact on sclerotherapy surgery?

No diet change necessary.

+1

It is not necessary to change the diet in any way prior to or after a sclerotherapy treatment. Salt intake has no relationship to the efficacy of the treatment. I have no restrictions on exercise before or after the treatments, and, in fact, I encourage patients to get back to their routine as soon as possible. I have only several requirements- ware compression for 2 days, don't sit in a hot tub or take a hot bath for 2 days (showering is fine) and don't get sun burn over the treated areas for at lease 10 days.

Naples General Surgeon

Increased salt intake is not bad for anyone who is healthy.

+1

There is another arena where junk science has hijacked the truth and that is salt intake.  Increased sodium (table salt) does not negatively affect your health.  There might be a little more puffiness after an operation, but no long term effect.  It does not increase your blood pressure or cause hypertension.

Web reference: http://www.good.is/post/is-salt-actually-bad-for-you-new-research-adds-to-the-confusion/