How Long Will Redness After Old Co2 Persist?

I had old co2 laser on my nose a few mounts ago.The doktor uses it to remove scar and dont told me about eryhtema.Now its very bad because my skin is so rough and red.how long will i have this? I have and broken capillary..He dont wanna help me! Please help me

Erythema and Redness after CO2 laser

Dear patient, Follow these instructions If the skin is fully healed and there are no sores or open areas. The redness can be improved with the application of 1% hydrocortisone cream (over the counter) twice a day for 3 to 5 days. Don't overdue this as it may thin the kin and actually caused smaller blood vessels to arise. After 5 days of Hydrocortisone you can start with Vitamin E oil (any GNC) or Mederma cream (over the counter). We also use IPL and Diolite laser to reduce the redness. I hope this was helpful. Yours, Dr David R.

Los Angeles Dermatologist