How Long Will Redness After Old Co2 Persist?

I had old co2 laser on my nose a few mounts ago.The doktor uses it to remove scar and dont told me about eryhtema.Now its very bad because my skin is so rough and red.how long will i have this? I have and broken capillary..He dont wanna help me! Please help me

Erythema and Redness after CO2 laser

+1

Dear patient, Follow these instructions If the skin is fully healed and there are no sores or open areas. The redness can be improved with the application of 1% hydrocortisone cream (over the counter) twice a day for 3 to 5 days. Don't overdue this as it may thin the kin and actually caused smaller blood vessels to arise. After 5 days of Hydrocortisone you can start with Vitamin E oil (any GNC) or Mederma cream (over the counter). We also use IPL and Diolite laser to reduce the redness. I hope this was helpful. Yours, Dr David R.

Los Angeles Dermatologist