How Long Does Radiesse Last in the Nose?

I had a Radiesse nose-job about a year ago that went horribly wrong, and my nose has not yet returned to normal. I am wondering if any doctors who have performed this procedure can give me a REALISTIC opinion about how long the filler (or the collagen produced by it) will last in the tip of the nose? Please do not scare me by saying it can last 3-5 years in the nose unless you have personal experience from this.

Radiesse normally lasts a year in the nose

+1

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Radiesse in the nose.  In my experience, radiesse has lasted a year in total, with 1/2 of it gone by 6 months.

In general I prefer Hyaluronic acid fillers like restylane, so if there is too mush sweilling, it can be reversed.

Good luck in your search for information.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon