How long post op until the numbness goes away and get feeling and sensation back in my nipples and lower breast? (Photo)

I am 6 weeks post op, 600 high profile mentor silicone. I had under incision, under muscle implant, was a 34 a pre op and currently a VS 34DDD.i am very happy, and they are settling nicely. But I have lost sensation from my nipple down to bottom of breast. This is very upsetting to my hubby as my breast an nipples played a major role in foreplay for us. How long does it take for feeling and sensation to return?or is it lost for ever?

Regaining sensations after augmentation

Most people do regain sensation and if you have some, that is a better sign then none at all.  Loss of sensation is a known risk and I'm sure it was reviewed with you.  At this point, all you can do is hope for the best and heal.  If you get tingly sensations, that is a good sign.