Latisse Maintenance - How Long?

I Have Long Pale and Thin Lashes and my Eyebrows Are Full but Pale in Pigment. my brows are full but pale in pigment and thin.My lashes are long bute pale and thin...I am dark so I have to wear the blackest black mascara to bring up my lashes. How long would I have to be using latisse for in order to maintain my desired lash and brow look?

Latisse and long lashes

+1

The effect of Latisse will only last for as long as you use it.  After 4 months, you can use it 2 to 3 times per week for maintenance to keep the results you like.

Toronto Dermatologist

How long does Latisse work for?

+1

As true with most health and beauty habits, the use of Latisse must be constant in order to maintain results.  If you see value in the outcomes vs. financial investment, you will need to continue with the product.  It is no different than having one's hair and nails done...maintenance.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/latisse-eye-lash-enhancement-overview.aspx

Latisse

+1

Latisse is a great product as it works in most people with minimal side effects.  My experience has been that patients begin to see results beginning about 2 months after using it and the maximum results are seen at 4 months.  You do need to continue use forever in order to maintain the results or the lashes will revert to the pre-treatment state after you stop.  Maintenance use can be as infrequent as 1-2 times/week in order to maintain the results you want.

Latisse maintenance - how long

+1

It will take approximately 12 weeks or more to see the maximum effects of Latisse.  You do need to continue to use it daily to maintain the effects.  If you stop the treatment you eyelashes will gradually return to their previous state.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Time to see results with Latisse

+1

Latisse typically takes 6-8 weeks to start seeing a noticeable improvement, although 3-4 months to see optimal results. Then, many people go into maintenance mode and use Latisse 2-3 times per week to maintain the optimal results.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse

+1

Results usually begin after using for 2 months then it can be maintained with less frequent usage.  To enjoy the long lashes you must continue use.  Once you stop the medication, the lash cycle will go back to what it was before you started.

Web reference: http://www.EYESandLIDS.com

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

How Long to Use Latisse

+1

Once you have started Latisse, within two to four months your eyelashes should become longer and thicker. After three or four months, Latisse can be used much less frequently, usually 2 to 3 times per week, to maintain longer, thicker lashes. There are approximately 100 to 150 eyelashes on each upper eyelid. The growth of eyelashes is cyclical, going through 3 stages: a growth phase, a transition phase, and a resting phase. At any given time, numerous hair follicles can be found in each of the different stages. The growth phase of an average eyelash hair is approximately 1 to 2 months. Latisse has been shown to increase the amount of time each eyelash hair remains in the growing phase. Fortunately for you, Latisse has also been scientifically proven to increase the darkness of eyelash hair. This is most likely due to an increased production of pigment within each hair follicle.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

See some results after 6 weeks, full results 3-4 months

+1

With Latisse, you will start to see some results after 6 weeks, with full results in 3-4 months.  After this you can go on a lighter regimen, perhaps using Latisse every other day as it is just for maintenance at this point.  The most important thing with latisse is to be compliant, and for the first few months to use it EVERY DAY.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info

Latisse Use

+1

Hi Natalie,

When you start using Latisse, it initially takes several weeks to start to see results.  The maximum results are not seen until you have been using Latisse Daily for 4 months.  After 4 months, we usually recommend our patients to go onto a Latisse Maintenance program where they begin using it every other day. 

Good Luck!

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/plastic_surgery/latisse.cfm