How Long After Nose Job Can I Get Dental Work Done?

I want to have a nose job and a week after I want to have crowns and veneers done. Is it enough time after the surgery to have the dental work done?

Dental Work after Rhinoplasty

+2

I recommend waiting 3-4 weeks after your rhinoplasty to have significant dental work. Your dentist  will not have to worry about putting pressure on your lips, nose and midface during his surgery.

After nose job can I get dental work done

+2

Great question. Unless it is a true dental emergency, I recommend to wait at least 6 weeks. This allows 80% healing of the nasal structures.

From MIAMI Dr. B 

Rhinoplasty and Dental Work

+2

Hi,

It would be better to give yourself a little more time after your rhinoplasty before having your dentist manipulate your mouth, lip, and nasal tip.  About 2 to 3 weeks after your surgery should be fine.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P