How Long Does It Take for Natural Hyaluronic Acid to Regrow Post Hyaluronidase Injections?

I had Juvederm placed into my hollow tear troughs but was unhappy with the results. Two weeks later I requested Hyaluronidase injections. Now my tear troughs are much more hollow than before. How long does it take for natural hyaluronic acid to regrow post Hyaluronidase injections?

Tear troughs after hyaluronidase

+3

I have not had the experience of seeing nor reading about loss of normal hyaluronic acids in the dermis from hyaluronidase. In fact, this had been used by many surgeons in the past as it was mixed with local anesthetic for elective cosmetic eyelid surgery without such a complication. If you have lost some of your ground substance in the dermis, the normal mucopolysaccharides, there might be improvement, with long term use of Retin-A, a prescription vitamin A cream that has side effects which you will need to discuss with your prescribing doctor.