2 weeks post op, my breast are very high up. How long do I need to wait until my implants drop? (photo)
Doctor Answers 5
High riding breast implants two weeks after transumbilical breast augmentation
Hopefully yours will continue to drop and assume a much more normal position. However you need to discuss this with your plastic surgeon who well no Hollow his pocket dissection was done. If they do not drop a simple revision is possible.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
High riding implans
- High riding implants are always worrying
- They will almost always settle down in a good position, as the muscle spasm relaxes.
- It may take six weeks - or even longer and often one side settles first.
- In fact your photo shows that one side already is lower than the other.
- Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.