How Long Will It Take my Breast to Take Form with a 500cc Implant?

i am 5'7 weigh in about 170 with broad shoulders. i was barely a b cup before the surgery. At three weeks my breast look like a small c cup, will they look any.larger with time and stretching of the skin taking into consideration i got a 500cc implant? my doctor said my skin was very tight when he inserted the implants. please advise.

How Long Will It Take my Breast to Take Form

In my experience, it takes around 2-4 months for breast tissue and skin to drape and conform to an implant. Young age, no pregnancies, big implant takes longer than the opposite. I think sometimes the implants does "look larger" in time because as the swelling goes down, the breasts appear to "stick out" more. They really aren't any larger, it is just the proportions.  

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon